Saturday August 8 and
Sunday August 9 , 2020
Walls of windows, tall ceilings, warm wood tones, candles and lights to light the heart of all who attend. A circular gold arch, willow branches candles, lights and beautiful neutral flowers and natural elements will add a warm romantic vibe to this grand space that is perfect for your intimate wedding, and it all comes with an adjoining outdoor woodland location with walking bridges perfect for all the photos.
By sharing some of the costs with other couples, you'll be saving money, compared to renting or hiring all the vendors individually for your event alone.
Included in your 2.5 hr Pop Up Wedding
15 minute guest arrival - 15 minute ceremony - 1 hr photos - 1 hr stand up reception.
* Personal planner to ensure your wedding day vision is realized. 10 hours of assistance from day of booking to ceremony day so you can relax and enjoy your day.
* An amazing venue
* Beautiful decor and florals chosen specifically to highlight the venue and the theme.
* Personal florals for the couple and flowers for the cake
* A commissioner to perform a standard legal civil service
* Intimate ceremony with your family and friends
* Live Musician to play during wedding and reception
* Seating for up to 50 guests
*1 hr stand up reception with delicious appetizers and
2 signature mocktail drinks
*10" Round 1 tier 3 layer layer cake with Butter Cream Icing (you choose the flavour)
OR 4.5 doz cupcakes.
* Bubbly (Non Alcoholic Sparkling Juice) for toasting to the happy couple during the cake cutting
* Professional Photography services for the full 2.5 hours to capture all those special moments
What the couple is responsible for:
* All legal documents (Marriage License) for the province of Alberta
* What you're going to wear - casual or elegant, it's your day you decide.
* Who you're going to invite (max 50 guests)
* Selecting of style of your personal florals, appetizers, signature mocktails, flavour of cake or cupcakes
- all of this will be done with the help of the planner.
*Guest book (optional)
* Favours for your guests (optional).
* Relax and enjoy your day
Although you'll share the venue location, decor, musician and photographer, your ceremony and reception time is exclusive to you. You will get to keep your own personal flowers, and enjoy an intimate, private celebration on your wedding day, surrounded by your friends and family.
Wedding times are booked on a First Come First Choice basis
Wedding times for Saturday and Sunday is as follows.
11:30 - 2:00 pm
3:00 - 5:30 pm
6:30 - 9:00 pm
Venue Location = Alfred Savage Centre
Planner = Sevy Fays
Commissioner = Janice Dodds
Musician = Hitched Creations Guitar and Vocals
Florist = The Wheelbarrow Florist
Caterer = Parties By Pat
Photographer = August 8th - Chad Sonnenberg Photography
August 9th - M2S Photography
Cake / Cupcakes = Whisk Dessert Company
If you wish to have alcoholic beverages you will be required to purchase PAL insurance and to provide the liquor and appropriate licenses.
If you are interested in this wedding day package and would like more information
please reach out through the contact us page.