An intimate wedding ceremony and mini reception that is simple and sophisticated, fun and funky, or whatever your vision is for your special day. This is the perfect option for second weddings, vow renewal or those couples who just want a beautiful personal ceremony without all the planning and expense of a big wedding.
Give us your date, tell us how many guests to expect, provide us with the your colours for flowers, flavour of cake and leave the rest to us.
See details below.
Package Price starts at $2349.00
Cost of Venue is separate
Our Premier Package is based on 10 -30 guests and includes:
- Up to 10 hours of assistance from our planner to help bring your wedding day vision to life. She'll make sure everything goes off without a glitch and you can sit back and enjoy your day.
Decor for the Venue
-After a consultation with our planner to hear your vision, One of our preferred vendor venues will be appropriately decorated with an arch or other available backdrops onsite, signing and cake tables with linens and up to 30 chairs. Small details like cake stand, cake knife and server and a Welcome to our Wedding Sign.
Alberta Marriage Commissioner
- Someone who can perform a legal standard civil service. You'll meet with them in person or via email ahead of the wedding date to personalize your ceremony. There is no rehearsal.
- Package includes a designer's choice focal bouquet, and boutonniere (or two of each) and a swag for the archway, a small arrangement for signing table and a few flowers for the cake. You just need to let us know what colours of flowers and whether or not you want the design to be romantic, modern, elegant, or garden style. Additional florals or decor items are available as add ons.
- Recorded instrumental music played before ceremony and during mini reception.
If you wish to play music during the ceremony a SOCAN license may need to be purchased depending on the venue or location regulations.
Spend some time after the ceremony to socialize, nibble on a few treats, cut the cake and toast the happy couple.
Charcuterie Board and Bubbly
- Charcuterie boards of various meats, cheeses, crackers /bread and pickles
5 bottles of sparkling juice
-plates, glasses and cutlery is included
If you wish to have alcohol you will need to purchase PAL insurance and get a liquor license as well as provide the liquor you wish to serve. Some restrictions may apply based on venue regulations.
Cake or Cupcakes
- Your choice of a 10" 1 tier 3 layer round cake or up to 3 doz cupcakes.
Our pricing is based on a maximum of 30 guests, some venues can accommodate more, if you wish to have more than 30 guests there will be additional charge of $15 per guest above 30 to accommodate for extra seating, food, drink and cake.
We have an incredible list of vendors such as photographers, musicians, hair and makeup and graphic artists that would love to work with you as an additional service. See the list HERE.
4-6 months notice is preferable so we can schedule everything but last minute nuptials are ok provided we have a commissioner available. Weekdays, evenings or weekends, whichever suits your schedule best.
To book a consult please reach out through the contact us page.
**Any, additions or substitutions will cause the creation of a custom package and will change the price.